STEP 1: MAINTAINING THE CHAPTER
1. To maintain the Students Chapter in the institution, we need the following persons to accomplish it,
- MEMBERSHIP COORDINATOR– Teaching staff from circuit branches.
- INSTITUTION CHAIRPERSON– Head of the institution or Dean(Academic)
- STUDENT SECRETARY– Vibrant and eminent student from any branch of Engineering.
2. Institution chairperson/Academic Dean/Head has to elect the above persons and fill the details in Form 1 and send to us through mail.
3. Institution chairperson will be honored for their Contibution.
4. Once Membership Staff Coordinator is elected, ISRD will communicate with him/her for bulk membership application procedures or for any other activities or queries.
STEP 2: ANNUAL REPORT
- Hold atleast two official meeting each year.
- Submit annual report in assigned date.
Annual report should contain:
- Details of elected members.
- List of student and staff members in the reputed institution/ university.
- Details of programmes/ conferences conducted.
- Details of Future activities.
- Financial Details.
- Send us the details(such as name, designation & mail ID) of Membership coordinator, Institution Chairperson and Student Secretary-Form 1
- Kindly fill all the details in Declaration form– Form 2.
- Provide all the information of the students member in Enrollment Form 3.
- If any information is not provided in those three forms, application request will be rejected.
- All the three forms should be attested by the Head of Institution, and softcopy should be send through mail.
- After we received the documents; we will send you the acceptance/approval of students chapter certificate.
- ISRD holds the right to cancel the students chapter of the institution if any discrepancy is noted. Note: Minimum strength of students chapter should be 100 or 60% of annual intake.
- Fill the following three forms and get attested by the Head of Institution, and send to us at email@example.com.
- Form 1– Click here Form 2– Click here Form 3- Click here
- Processing time for application takes around 2-3 months for the first time, and for Renewal processing time around 1-2 weeks.