A comprehensive list of products and services available to members of the ISRD.
ACCESS UNRIVALED KNOWLEDGE RESOURCES
– To make you technically up to date in your related fields of Engineering.
– Highest editorial standards by a team of specialist editors who are leading experts in their fields.
– Members community news will also be published in newsletter itself, which brings together new articles and information from the ISRD global community.
– Free Access of ISRD Journals spans the entire spectrum of engineering and technology.
– You’ll find the latest research and information of the highest quality in your field.
– You can publish your paper with ISRD Journals with a discount of 20%.
– When you subscribe to an ISRD journal, saving up to 20 per cent on individual titles.
ISRD DIGITAL LIBRARY:
– Members can access the abstracts of technical papers from all journals, magazines, conference publications and seminar digests through the ISRD Digital Library, free of charge.
– Members can also access the full text of articles (in PDF format) by purchasing an additional subscription and individual papers may be purchased by pay-per-view.
– Highly cited journals such as Electronic Letters are available alongside the entire ISRD research journal suite.
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS:
– Members enjoy discounted rates of up to 20 per cent for bookings at leading international conferences, seminars and lectures conducted by ISRD each year.
– Priority will be given to ISRD Members
– Events will be held all over the world, these events cover all aspects of engineering and technology.
– Exchange opinions with other engineering and technology professionals on current issues and matters of common interest.
ADVANCE YOUR CAREER
– Exclusively for members, our online skills development and CV clinic, makes career and personal development easier through skills profiling against acknowledge the competence frameworks.
– The ISRD mentoring service can link you to a suitable volunteer mentor, who will support you to achieve your goals and our ISRD mentors can gain just as much from supporting others.
– Enhance your career prospects by demonstrating your commitment and professionalism with these peer-assessed and internationally recognised professional engineering qualifications.
– The ISRD is licensed by the Engineering Council to assess applicants and award suitable member.
AWARDS & HONORS:
– The ISRD rewards engineering aspirations, enterprise and excellence with a range of annual awards.
– These recognise the exceptional achievements of individuals working in the engineering and technology profession, from the well-known scientist to the fledgling engineer.
PROFESSIONAL RECOGNITION AWARDS:
– The ISRD has teamed up with the City and Guilds of London Institute to offer ISRD members direct access to the Professional Recognition Awards scheme.
– Having worked closely with the Engineering Council in mapping their awards against the levels for professional registration City and Guilds are able to admit ISRD members to the appropriate award without further assessment.
GET INVOLVED AND RISE YOUR PROFILE
– With over 100 Local Networks around the world, there is a community of ISRD members near you which provide professional networking opportunities.
– The level of involvement is up to you from attending an event or giving a talk, to joining the Local Network committee.
– No matter the amount of time you can commit, your Local Network committee would be delighted to hear from you.
TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL NETWORKS (TPNs):
– The ISRD host over 30 TPNs which enable engineering and technology professionals, academics and students to come together to discuss research and innovation in their sectors.
– You can participate in a number of ways – using the online discussion forums, attending a TPN organised event or by joining a TPN committee.
-ISRD members can get involved with a broad range of volunteering opportunities from being a mentor or qualification assessor, to organising meeting and events or helping author new publications.
-Volunteering will give you great personal satisfaction whilst being an enjoyable and rewarding experience which enhances both your professional and personal development.
SHAPING THE FUTURE
The ISRD is a voice for the profession and represents the view of its members on a wide range of professional and technological issues. During the course of a year, the ISRD responds to around 30 consultations from Parliament, Government, the European Union and other agencies. The responses submitted include contributions from our members so you really do have a means to offer your opinion and help us shape the future.
-Members of the who are entitled to use designatory letters are provided with a certificate free of charge.
MEMBER AND CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE
-If you have any questions about your membership or if there is anything we can assist you with, our dedicated Member and Customer Service Centre is here to help. Contact: email@example.com.