ISRD- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EMERGING TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE
ISRD ICETS 2018 APRIL 30, 2018 (Online)
See details below for: About us Important Dates Call for Papers Journal Publication Project Funding Submission Registration Process Venue-Online and Offline Mode
- Paper Submission open now…!
- Last Date for Paper Submission : 26-04–2018
- Submit your manuscript(word format) in ISRD Conference template to: email@example.com
- All the papers selected in the conference will be published in the Journals having impact factor in the range of 1.28 to 2.08.
- Mode of Conference: Online [Skype] (or) Offline [Email]
- Hard copy of Proceedings and Certificate will be sent to Author’s Address.
ISRD – International Society of Research and Development is a non-profit professional organization. ISRD aims to promote and encourage the research experience to students and faculty members. ISRD offers free membership program, sponsorship, student’s chapter and project funding. ISRD also offers international conference twice in a year. There are about 1 million members globally registered in our society in 2014. We have successfully funded around 200+ research projects in 2014. Since ISRD is very familiar in Norway, Germany, Sweden, Africa and other European nations. We now focus on Asia pacific region to promote research activities and for the society growth.
In the year 2012, ISRD joins hand with London Press. London Press is the Global Academic Information and Knowledge center. London Press provide resources for young Researchers through various research aids like Membership, Research Working Group, case studies, Learning zone, etc., London Press is also the leading scholarly publisher of journals and books in engineering, business and management .Our aim is to provide good quality research experience to scientists, teaching Professions and also for students. In order to maintain high quality, our products are undergone double-blind peer reviewed research through our experienced research team.
(on GMT+5:30Hrs / Indian Standard Time-Date)
|Paper Submission deadline:||26-04-2018|
|Notification of Acceptance:||Within 4 days of Paper submission|
|Final Paper Submission (Camera Ready Paper):||27-04-2018|
|Last Date for Registration:||28-04-2018|
(For other Countries)
|England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland||GMT+1:00 Hrs Relaxation 1 Day|
|New York / Eastern USA||GMT- 4:00 Hrs Relaxation 2 Days|
|Northwest Nations||GMT- Hrs Relaxation- 2 Days|
|Asia /Pacific/ Russia||GMT+ Hrs Relaxation- 1 Day|
|For other Nations||GMT+/- Hrs Relaxation- 2 Days|
CALL FOR PAPERS:
Researchers/Authors are cordially invited to submit their original research papers, case studies, survey papers, academic article, scholarly articles, extended version of previously published papers in conferences, scholarly journal or academic peer reviewed international journals, etc., from the following domains but not limited to: (Any Topics from the following Domains will be considered)
Aeronautical Engineering Agricultural Engineering Automobile Engineering
Avionics & Aerospace Bio-technology Bionics Chemical Engineering
Civil Engineering Computer Science & Engineering Computational Engineering
Electronics & Communications Engineering Electrical Engineering
Engineering Sciences Environmental Engineering Genetic Engineering
Information Technology Industrial Engineering Instrumentation Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Nano-technology Network Engineering
Nuclear Engineering Robotics Software Engineering Structural Engineering
Systems Engineering Telecommunication Engineering
And other Engineering and Technology areas…..
All the papers selected in the conference will be published in the following Journals having impact factor in the range of 1.28 to 2.08:
- IJRE–International Journal of Research in Electronics
- IJREE–International Journal of Research in Electrical Engineering
- IJRCS–International Journal of Research in Computer Science
- IJRME–International Journal of Research in Mechanical Engineering
- IJMTES-International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Science
In addition Extended Papers from the conference will be published in the following Impact factor and Scopus Indexed Journals after further review:
- ACM Transactions
- Current Science
- IETE Technical Review
- Springer –Open Access (IJWCN only)
- Best papers selected in the conference will get fund from ISRD to do the Hardware/Software Implementation.
- On that day of Conference itself, best paper will be announced for Funding.
- Since ISRD a non-profit Organization provides fund for the researchers to promote research activities only. Researchers must use it properly.
All the papers must be submitted in only ISRD conference Template format.
For ISRD Conference Template: Click Here
For ISRD Conference Copyright Form: Click Here
Send your papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Post Graduate Student||2000|
|Industry and other||4000|
|Post Graduate Student||$250|
|Industry and other||$300|
After intimation of paper selection, you have to send the following documents and details.
- Final Paper Submission (Camera Ready Paper) in ISRD Template – Click Here
- ISRD Conference Copyright Form –Click Here
- Power Point Presentation – Maximum 12 Slides
- Payment Details –Click Here
The way of money transfer through online only. Details will be sent to corresponding authors, after intimation of selection.
Hard copy of Proceedings and Certificate will be sent to Author’s Address within 4-6 days.
VENUE – ONLINE MODE:
- Online through Skype.
- Candidate has to present at the allocated time slot.
- Slots will be intimated to corresponding Author after Selection.
- Atleast one Author must be present on Online at their time slot.
VENUE – OFFLINE MODE:
- If case of any communication error / remote area /problem in your internet connection, you can apply for Offline Mode.
- In offline Mode reviewer questions will be sent through e-mail. You have to answer that within 1 hour of time. Based on that, credits will be given to your paper.
For more details kindly contact us our Conference coordinator on email@example.com
Feel free to ask any queries.