International Society for Research and Development (ISRD) welcomes all the Engineering Professionals and Technical Engineering faculties and Universities to the world for exchange info and ideas; in according with our objective to facilitate this, we tend to decision upon to network with world. The membership classes embody Individual and Institutional. Within the Individual member class there are five grades particularly Fellow, Senior, Member, Associate Member, and Student.
FELLOW MEMBER :
The grade of Fellow Member is given on Doctors, Engineers and Scientists and shall be given solely on invite of Associate Networks upon someone of distinction and outstanding qualifications, and fellow member has created extraordinary contributions within the relevant field. Generally members with any FELLOW grade in the other skilled body recognized by the Associate Networks and Governing Council is taken into account for this grade.
SENIOR MEMBER :
The grade of Senior Member is given to those that have created important skilled contribution within the relevant fields. Besides the advantages of the regular members, Senior Members are invited to affix the various committees of Associated Networks or the Journal Editorial board or Reviewers of the Journals and Conferences.
The candidate shall be either:
- A PhD holder from associate degree authorised establishment will directly entered within the grade of Senior Member
- A Post Graduate and a Member of the ISRD for five years or having a Senior Member grade in any of the association/society recognized by the Associate Networks.
- A graduate from a course of study from associate degree authorised establishment and a Member of the ISRD for ten years or having a Senior Member grade in any of the association/society recognized by the Associate Networks. Generally, a member of the ISRD having continuous membership of ten years are going to be invited for applying to the present grade.
Graduate and/or Postgraduate Doctors, Researchers and Engineers will be part of to ISRD as Members. The grade of Member could be a skilled grade restricted to those that have incontestable skilled competency in their several fields.
ASSOCIATE MEMBER :
Any Diploma/Degree/Certificate/Technical/ persons will become associate degree Associate Member of ISRD. The Associate Network might but enter a private directly as a member if the person might have even less qualification however having competent expertise.
The grade of Student is restricted to:
- Those that passed ten + a pair of educational program associate degree completed the eighteen years previous will listed for an engineering or science or analysis UG degree course either full time or half time at authorised academic establishments and carrying a minimum of thirty p.c of a traditional full time educational program.
- Those that are student members of any technical or scientific Society with interest common to the ISRD.
- Do notice the various varieties of Individual Membership Fee structures. Submit your membership kind to email@example.com.